Monday, May 09, 2005

5 Questions of the Week

Hi - this is Pete and play bass in a band called Yellowcard. Some of you seem to be curious about certain aspects of our lives, history, and even daily activities. So we are going to try and keep all of your questions cured so that you may go on with your life feeling better or more secure about things.
1) What Junior High School did you go to?
I attended Darnell-Cookman Middle School in Jacksonville, FL.
2) What do you want for your birthday?
Well my birthday is less than a month away, I think I just want to go out and have a good time for the weekend...maybe
hit a nice vacation spot like Catalina or something....who knows...drive up to Napa Valley and do their wine tour . . .
woohoo!
3)Pancakes or Waffles?
This was a hard one...but then it came to me....one of my Top10 restaurants/food stops is Waffle House....so I was
leaning torwards waffles...but I never order waffles there...or anywhere else for that matter...so PANCAKES it is!
4) What was the best show you've ever been to?
I saw Norm MacDonald do stand-up at UNF arena...it was f%#@ing hilarious...as for music show...I would have to say
Billy Joel and Elton John together at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta.
5) If you could go on tour with anyone, who would it be and why?
I would have to say Dada simply because I have never been more amazed by anything more than I have when I've seen
Michael Gurley play guitar...peace out

14 Comments:

Blogger JessicaLynn said...

Sounds Like Everything Is Going Good For You Guys...Good Luck With The Next Albumb!!

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Good to hear from you, hope all the recording goes on as planned and that you have a good time in NY! I'm really exited to hear the new material :)

10:37 AM

 
Blogger XO, bitch. said...

HI PETE.
Thanx for answering some questions.
Your so rad.<33333.

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

hi guys!i hope the album is good...what the hell!i know it will be good! i just want to ask you something,are you planing to stay there in summer?in NY...please let my know

6:21 PM

 
Blogger holiday said...

hi:)))
i really love your music!!!
you're the greatest:))))
greatings from Hungary!!!

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Melyssa18 said...

Hey i know your guys next album will be f*cking awesome! im glad to hear everyone is doing ok! SO how is New York for you guys i use to live their and i loved it how do you guys like it? email me or post a note my email is missy_r2007@hotmail.com

4:51 PM

 
Blogger The Future Mrs. Sean Mackin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:12 AM

 
Blogger The Future Mrs. Sean Mackin said...

i can't wait until the new album comes out, you guys are my heros. i love all of your songs and no song will beat roughdraft off one for the kids. i can't wait until the album or the album tour. i love you guys. ♥

8:13 AM

 
Blogger distorted_penguin said...

hey...i cant wait for your new cd...ttyl...

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

You guys HAVE to come back to Seattle this year when you tour for the new album. Hopefully you'll get a larger venue this time around, The Premier was tiny and I know you guys hate small venues due to lack of resources. But at the same time it was nice to have a more intimate setting. Plus, you can't beat that there was a bar attached!!

9:58 PM

 
Blogger mcekyl said...

Hey guys. I just wanted to say... YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!! Love your music, you're the best band in the world. I can't wait for the new album to come out. Pete, I totaly agree with you, pancakes are a lot better. If you guys have the time, email me at mcekul@earthlink.net . I would love to hear from you. I'm listening to "Empty Apartment" right now. Thanks for your music, and keep rockin.

From,
Your biggest fan.

6:58 AM

 
Blogger ashley said...

Hey man~
Very kewl blog and good luck with the albumb. Any chance you know when you are comin on tour to Minneapolis Mn again?

5:03 PM

 
Blogger Krisden said...

I think you guys all kick ass and am really stoked to hear your new cd...will definitely be missing you at warped this year.

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Future wife of one of the yellowcard members said...

OMG!!!! This is great!! Well anyway, i just want to let Yellowcard know how much i totally love them!!! Someday, i wanna marry one of them!!!......lol!! I wish!! Well, to Yellowcard: I love you guys and always will! Keep up the good work!! We have to meet someday!!

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home